“Still Loving it Lawyers” Section Introductory Lunch CLE
This section is for seasoned attorneys who are practicing law and who plan to continue with enthusiasm and gusto.
Lunch and parking are provided free of charge for this introductory meeting of the newest Austin Bar section. 1.25 CLE credits available.
Bring a friend and receive a two-for-one registration and membership special to join the section.
Please sign up here if you are interested in attending the FREE introductory luncheon CLE.
- Ethics for the Seasoned Attorney: Unique challenges and obstacles: Presenter: James ‘Jim’ McCormack, Former General Counsel and Chief Disciplinary Counsel of the State Bar of Texas; Law Offices of James McCormack
- Pro Bono or Not…Opportunities to Volunteer for the Seasoned Attorney: Presenter: Thomas J. O’Meara, Of Counsel The Fowler Law Firm PC
- Creating Connections and Meaning: The Role of Peer Support, Mentorship and Volunteerism in Avoiding Isolation and Maintaining Vibrancy and Long-term Competence to Practice: Presenter: Bree Buchanan, Texas Lawyers Assistance Program Director State Bar of Texas
- Lawyers Special Oral History Collection Project: Presenter: Jeff Cohen, Austin History Center Association Executive Director
- Ordinary Lawyers Living Extraordinary Lives: Still Loving It Lawyers Club Short Film and Public Service Trailers Project. Still Loving It Lawyers Club Historian Gilbert Prudhomme
- How To Live To Be 120 and Still Practice Law! Teresa Ferguson, Austin Up Aging Everybody’s Doing It Executive Director Teresa Ferguson
- Best/ Worst Lawyer Joke Competition: Presenters: To Be Determined
Judge for Vote on Best/ Worst Lawyer Joke and Award: Terry Belt, The Fowler Law Firm PC Director of Fun
- Grab Bag
- Mentorship opportunities
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Movie Night ( Alamo Draft House private showing fund raiser events)
For more information on the Still Loving It section please click here.
Lunch & Parking included
1.25 partic. credit
0 ethics credits