- This event has passed.
Judicial Investiture Ceremonies
The judicial investiture ceremonies for the following judges, scheduled for Jan. 6, 2021, have been cancelled due to concerns about COVID-19. They will be rescheduled at a later date.
- Madeleine Connor, 353rd Travis County District Court
- Jessica Mangrum, 200th Travis County District Court
- Maria Cantu Hexsel, 53rd Travis county District Court
- Leigh Mathews Rodriguez, Associate Judge
- Dayna Blazey, 167th Travis County District Court
- Selena Alvarenga , 460th Travis County District Court
Judge Darlene Byrne will be sworn in as Chief Justice of the Third Court of Appeals at 4 p.m. on January 7, 2021. Invited guests will be able to view on Zoom, while the public is invited to watch on the Third Court’s YouTube Channel.